For those of you who don’t already know, I have the great privilege of playing the main character in a brilliant podcast called The Amelia Project, written and directed by Philip Thorne & Øystein Ulsberg Brager.
With the season 2 finale coming out TOMORROW!! We have an announcement to make…
“We will be performing a one hour LIVE CROSSOVER SHOW with We Fix Space Junk at Kings Place at 4pm on 30th Nov 🚀☕️🍫
It will be part of a special one day LondonPodFest presents Audio Drama event.”
Philip and Øystein have developed a habit of throwing bigger and bigger challenges at me over the past couple of years, and I’m happy to say, the live event in London won’t be any different!
From tongue twisters, to rapid-fire monologues jacked up on cocoa, to languages previously unfamiliar to me… I’ve had it all.
In the words of The Interviewer himself however, “I do like a challenge”.
If you’re not in London on November 30th, if you’ve never heard of The Amelia Project, or if you don’t know what a podcast is… Then I strongly recommend that you check us out. But please, please, please… start from the beginning: Season 1, Episode 1. As Jumping in midway through may get a little confusing.
If all that doesn’t tempt you, how about some fun facts!
● The Amelia Project is fast approaching 800,000 all time downloads!
● If you had searched the iTunes podcast database this past August, for comedy fiction… you would have seen us in the number 1 position in Norway, and number 7 in the USA (currently the biggest market for podcasts)!
● NOMINEE: British Podcast Awards 2019 – Best Fiction
● WINNER: Audio Verse Awards 2018 – Best Original Composition for a New Comedic Production / Best New Comedic Production
● FINALIST: Parsec Awards 2018 – Best New Speculative Fiction Podcaster/Team
● FINALIST: Austin Film Festival 2017 – Fiction Podcast
● And as well as all this, we have also been invited to do a guest performance at next years PodUK convention in Birmingham on February 1st 2020.
The live show in London next month is going to be a lot of fun, as well as being something much different to anything we have done with the series so far. So if your in London, why not come along and see us?
You can get tickets here.